Wednesday, 26 March 2014

A Fear Conquered

I didn’t finish the quilt today, but I did do another pass. 

 I am slow.

Large hearts in the top and bottom borders.

I am becoming more comfortable making the feathers.

Yay for me, and embracing my fears!

Linking up with WIP Wednesday


  1. Your quilting is beautiful! Isn't it funny how those fears kind of melt away once they are embraced :)

  2. I think it's looking great. There is a great deal of satisfaction achieved once you see how good it looks. All the best and taking your time is fine - it will last for a long long time.

  3. So gorgeous -- I love the heart motif in the sashing!

  4. Way to go--embracing your fears! I think your quilting looks gorgeous! You are doing a lovely job!

    Would love for you to stop by tomorrow and link this up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!
    Fabric Frenzy Friday