Wednesday 6 November 2013

Cup Day Winner






Yesterday, Melbourne put on a beautiful day of sun for the annual running of the Melbourne Cup.  A horse race that has endured the test of time, it consistently serves as a treat for the horse lovers, the fashion fanatics and the roses never disappoint. .


 I was busy finishing off this baby quilt.  



 A replacement bobbin case arrived safely Monday, so I was able to get on and get this finished. 



 I decided on outlining the elephants with a white thread.



Off to its home, and a lovely new baby!!






2 comments:

  1. Caz, that turned out so cute! What a great idea to outline the elephants.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I mean Wow!! I have a sewing machine upstairs that looks at me and I am sure it's laughing... This work is fantastic!
    Thanks for visiting my blog xx

    ReplyDelete