Sunday 21 July 2013

Getting There

The move is done!

While the old house is empty and clean, the new one is still in disarray.  Boxes and furniture everywhere.  I thought I had already culled sufficiently, but that may not be the case.  I can see more being sent to the second hand shop and the tip.

The machine is safely ensconced in its new home.  It is just awaiting leveling and a quick service then I can get playing.  This is the view from my kitchen sink!


As the house is such a mess, no sewing has been had, and I have been just a little sad.  So to alleviate my yearnings, I have come up with a plan for my hexy's that I have been making for a while now.  Will be hoping to have some progress shortly.


Stay tuned ... lots of quilty adventures to come!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Caz,
    Hope you're travelling well and 2013 has been good to you so far. Hope the big move went well!
    I'm just popping in to let you know about a little #reverb-like blog challenge my friend Meredith and I are offering from August 21 to 31. It's called August Moon and it looks all set to be magic!
    We'd be so excited if you joined us. You can find out more here: http://www.katmcnally.com/p/august-moon-13.html
    Take care,
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete