Wednesday 24 April 2013

Another quick finish



With so many baby’s due, and some already arrived (Congratulations Lauren and Scott!) … I have finished another little number.



I used the same layout as my previous quilt, just more neutral in tone and colour than the rainbow quilt.



A charm pack of Comma by Zen Chic was perfect for this little quilt.




Quilted with a simple stipple, it is backed with a lovely DS, spotty print.  The binding was a green from my stash.




I did hand sew the bindings for both this and the rainbow baby quilt.  Might put a stop to that!!  I do love the finish, but the time and effort, argh ….. I could have it done in 20 minutes on the machine.

Can’t wait to gift these quilts!









1 comment:

  1. The quilt looks gorgeous. I am so loving the Comma range atm. Hmmm, might just have to buy myself some! LOL

    ReplyDelete