Friday 18 May 2012

Progress on BOM

I have been a bit behind in my Craftsy BOM, possibly because I was scared of hexagons. 

 It gives me great pleasure to announce my first foray into the realm of English paper piecing, has been a huge success. 


I am using the Grandmother's Flower Garden fabric line, which lends itself beautifully to hexagons.  Sorry that the Ipad pic doesn't really do this justice!

The quick, easy to take along nature has allowed me to enjoy another side of this wonderful craft of quilt making. I have already begun to think about a long term project using either diamonds or hexagons. I will continue to be inspired and the right project will come along.

In further news, Master 6 won a W.O.W Award today at assembly.  For his improvement in hand writing and written phonograms.  We are very proud of you!


1 comment:

  1. Wow that block is gorgeous! Those fabrics are perfect. Well done Master 6! x

    ReplyDelete