Thursday 19 April 2012

QCA Handmade Swap 2012

Quilt Club Australia or QCA for short, is having it's very first Handmade Swap.





The rules are simple ... 

1.  Secret Swap ... so stalk and sew in secret.
2.  Sneak Peeks are fine, but no whole pics so as not  to spoil the fun!
3.  Parcels in the post by Saturday 30th June, 2012
4.  Have fun with this project, designing and creating something for your partner ... knowing in a secret location something is being made for you!!!


Can't wait to see what everyone creates.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to start seeing some sneak peeks. I think I have my fabric all chosen and an idea on what to make now to see if it will all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a half plan too! Might do a test block to see how it comes together.

    ReplyDelete